Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing



It is Valentine's Day. Sunny and clear. A break in our wintry weather. Ron brought me a dozen long-stemmed roses that brighten up our home and smell so fresh!



I love my husband!












...and I love flowers!
Here are bouquets I received for my Wedding Anniversary this past January 14th.











When Ron and I married in San Diego in 2006, I chose alstromerias and roses for my wedding bouquet.


Valentine's Day is a special day to celebrate Love. I hope you are in love. If not, please take the time to remember a special friend, a past lover, a child or parent who has given you joy or compassion in your life.



Here is a wood-carving print of a Valentine from a dear past love of mine. It is a human heart. He didn't make the Valentine for me. But I treasure it as the most beautiful Valentine I have ever seen. That man had the greatest heart of all with compassion so deep and loving that he could embrace all pain and wash it away. This loving heart gave out one day in May of 2004 and I will miss him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment