Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Things We Do In the Fall in New Mexico

Visit Origami in the Garden on the Turquoise Trail:








 
 

 



My grandson Max (from Ohio) and grand-daughters, Melody and Rosemerry attended the Balloon Glow

Our daughter and son-in-law from Ohio came this year

Got to have those Ribbon Fries

 
We gathered at my home to watch the Annular Eclipse of the sun on October 14th:

These are the unique shadows  of the eclipse through my
maple tree leaves of the eclipse.


 
My husband, Ron, and Grand-daughter, Melody, went "leaf-peeping" on the High Road to Taos
 





We stopped for lunch at the Rancho de Chimayo:

Rancho Chimayo Restaurante






Enjoying the Full Moon Setting Over Albuquerque in the early morning of October 29, 2023:




Halloween with the Grandchildren:



Spend Thanksgiving with family (and let my daughters make the meal!)



Watch my grand-daughter run the 1 mile Kids Fun Run Turkey Trot:






No comments:

Post a Comment