Thursday, May 7, 2020

Stay at Home and Smell the Flowers!




Since March 15th, Ron and I have stayed at home because of the corona virus pandemic.  I garden in my back yard and take walks on trails and paths around my neighborhood. I go to the grocery store, pharmacy, Staples, and a few restaurants for take-out meals.  I wear my face mask when I go out among people.  I Zoom with my daughter in Tucson and my friends for virtual social and political gatherings.

My irises are blooming.  The beautiful new ones I got from the Rio Hondo Iris Farm a year ago are starting to bloom, too! On the trails around my home, we enjoy spring flowers.


Got the Melody




All Jazzed Up

Blackfoot Daisies

Oriental Poppy

Blue Columbine

Desert Dandelions


Apache Plume
Apache Plume seed pod


 And I watch a lot of birds from my house and pay a visit to the Prairie Dog Colony:

Roadrunner


No comments:

Post a Comment