Monday, February 27, 2023

Albuquerque Skies in the Evening and the Morning

 I love the sunsets, the moon sets and moon rises over Albuquerque, New Mexico.  The air is so clear here and the elevation is high (above 5000 feet elevation), so the light is amazing.

Balloon Fiesta Park Rainstorm Sunset after Soccer Practice                                             





Moon rise from the Open Space Visitor Center in the Bosque (looking east toward the Sandia Mountains)
 
 
 
I see beautiful sunsets and early morning moonsets from my back yard in the Foothills of Albuquerque:










A fiery sunset over Albuquerque (looking west from my backyard) taken with my telephoto lens.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Vicky my new address isRay Potthoff 820 memorial Drive spring Valley Minnesota apartment 140 spring Valley Minnesota

    ReplyDelete